School Dress Code
As far as the dress code goes, I totally agree that girls should wear shirts bigger that wash rags, and guys pants shouldn't expose half of their boxer shorts, but some things I don't understand. The main thing is how they go about fixing the problem. Take pants with holes. Now, I understand if the whole is the size of a baseball and is exposing your whole thigh, but when has anyone ever worn pants like those to school( if you have, oh dear)? Usually when someone wears jeans to school that have holes in them, they are nothing like the ones previously described. The holes are around an inch-an inch and a half and are around the knee area. They are also usually pre-torn by the clothing store and is sewn so that it looks nice. Then you get in trouble and they have you put duct tape on the holes.Duct tape?Since when is putting duct tape on your jeans more dignified than having small holes in them? I personally think it looks tacky because people who see them walking around with duct tape on their pants don't know why it's there and probably think the kid is odd.


1 Comments:
I totally freakin' agree!
Post a Comment
<< Home