Anger, Joy, Sadness, and Music
Have you ever been listening to a song and had it make you feel a totally different mood than what you had been feeling the few minutes before you turned it on? Has a song ever made you angry, upset,happy, or even sad enough to cry?Even in movies they use music to get the audience to feel the emotion of the scene.
When something sad or even great happens one of the first things we do is play some music. When your sad you could either play something calm and soothing, if your angry you might play something loud that involves a lot of yelling, and if you happy you might play something up-beat that you could dance to. The music kind of adds to the experience.
Sometimes a song motivates us to do something or to change something, but usually the feeling only lasts for as long as the song is playing.Isn't it crazy that it can create a total state of mind that lasts just for the length of the song? Imagine if music that inspired us could make us feel that way even after it's stopped playing.
What if you could have your own background music to your life? What would you play? Who would the artists be? Would you have a lot of songs for every mood and experience you can think of, or would it just be a couple of songs for the most basic feelings?Just in case you aren't really sure what I'm talking about,I've made an example of what kind of stuff I would play if I could have my own background music.
SAD :(
~GOOFY~
ANGRY :s
CALM :I


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home