AC's Thoughts On Life

Hello one and all! I am here for the purpose of my Honors English class. This is where I will write down my thoughts about anything and everything. Just know that they will not help solve world hunger or cause world peace, but, they should be oddly entertaining! Enjoy!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Last Term

We're really close to the last term of junior high and I was thinking about what we all might do with the time that we have left. Are we going to try and make it the most fun part of junior high? Will we just sit here and go about things as usual? Or will we sit here and pray for June 1 to come much sooner that it does? I think that personally I'll probably do a little bit of all of those things. A lot of my really close friends are going to a different high school than I am so I want to make sure that we hang out a lot. Then I have other friends that are going to the same high school as me so I know that I'll have another 3 years with them and there really no rush to do anything different, and then there is the part of me that is dying to go to high school to meet new people and try new things. I notice that it tends to change day to day. Change is something that can be handled with in many different ways, fear, excitment, anger, joy, and sorrow. I think that eberyone should try and make the best out of the time we have left together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alina said...

The end of the year sure is rushing up fast isn't it?

SMOSH!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home