How badly do you need a vacation?
Well, yet again I have a ton of time on my hands so I decided to make a quiz. Tell me what you get on this one too!
Question #1
What kind of classes are you taking?
a. One Honors class and drama 2.
b. All the easy ones, art, choir, and lunch!
c. All the honors classes, drama 2, and comp.tech, not to mention the extra curricular activities.
d. Whatever is required.
Question #2
What do you usually do after school?
a. About an hour and a half of homework and then I go to soccer practice after that.
b. Get on the computer and talk to my friends on msn until my TV shows come on.
c. 2 hours of homework followed by violin practice, extra credit projects, and AR reading.
d. The least amount of homework possible and then I hang out with my friends.
Question #3
What do you do in your free time?
a. Every Friday I go to my friends house and hang out.
b. Whatever, I always have free time.
c. Free time? What free time??
d. A little of this, a little of that, just whatever I have time for.
Question#4
What are your plans for high school?
a. Graduate with a 3.0 and try to go to college.
b. Plans? What plans?
c. Get a job, save my money, graduate with high honors, go to Princeton,etc.
d. Graduate and maybe go to a local college or something.
Question #5
How long do you sleep?
a. 6-7 hours
b.10-11 hours
c. 5, if I'm lucky...
d.7-8 depending on how much I need.
Alright, now go back and see what you got.
~Mostly A~ ~*It would be nice*~
~Mostly B~ ~* You're already on one*~
~Mostly C~ ~*GO, NOW!*~
~Mostly D~ ~* No, you're pretty relaxed as it is*~


1 Comments:
That is a good quiz but you might want to have some of the answers different like with "when you get home from school" one of them could be do homework then get on the computer, or do something with the media like, tv, radio,etc.
Post a Comment
<< Home