AC's Thoughts On Life

Hello one and all! I am here for the purpose of my Honors English class. This is where I will write down my thoughts about anything and everything. Just know that they will not help solve world hunger or cause world peace, but, they should be oddly entertaining! Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Don't Say A Word 2

I placed the reciever back down on my nightstand. I was in no way interested in Kyle's silly little games. I decided that I needed a break before I drove myself crazy. I opened my door and headed toward the stairs when the phone began to ring for the second time. A large sigh escaped my lips as I turned around and headed back towards my room. I placed my hand on the phone and lifted the reciever to my right ear, "Hello?"

"Lynn? I need to talk to you. Please just listen." I felt a strong urge to hang up but something in his voice made me stay on the line.

" What is it that you need to tell me?" There was a long pause and I could almost here him gathering his thoughts.

" I know that you're trying to find your friend." I froze. How did he know!?!? I've never told anyone and here I am talking to this person that I have never met and they know all about it!

" Who is this? How did you know?". My heart was beating so loud that I felt as if the whole world could hear it. At first I was angry at this person as if they had invaded my privacy. Then I began to feel nervous about what he might want. I could barely hold myself up as we continued the conversation.

" My name is Kevin." Kevin? I' don't know anybody named Kevin. I searched my brain for the tiniest trace of a memory but I just didn't remember.

" Have we ever met? I can't seem to recall who you are." I continued to try and remember him while I waited for a reply.

" Look, I think it would be better if I talked to you about this in person. Can you get out of the house?"

" Yeah, I guess....." My parents were downsairs but that wouldn't be a problem.

" Good. Meet me at the Greenfield Park in two hours." I glanced at the clock that was sitting on the left side of my computer. It was 11:15. I thought about walking down the street alone and how dark it was going to be. Suddenly it didn't seem like such a good idea. I wanted to say no but my curiosity got the best of me.

" Ok, I'll be there."

" Alright, be there in two hours and don't forget."

" Ok." I hung up the phone and walked over to my window. I pulled back the curtains and looked down at the street. The thought of what I was about to do sent shivers up my spine. I had no clue what was going to happen. All I knew was that I wasn't looking forward to it one bit.

To be continued........

1 Comments:

Blogger Pancakes yum said...

HURRY UP AND CONTINUE IT! its driveing me nuts! what happend? is this a real story?! ahh! hurry and finish it!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home