AC's Thoughts On Life

Hello one and all! I am here for the purpose of my Honors English class. This is where I will write down my thoughts about anything and everything. Just know that they will not help solve world hunger or cause world peace, but, they should be oddly entertaining! Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Just A Thought

Haha,ok, so I was sitting in my Seminary class thinking about how stupid people are sometimes when I remembered something that I had done that perfectly proves my point. Not too long ago, I was home alone sitting in my room when I saw some matches that were still in my camping bag. I was really bored and decided to light all of the candles in my room ( and there were quite a few because my grandma likes to give me candles for no reason at all). So I was just lighting all of these candles when I saw this binder that was full of old papers and such that I didn't need anymore. So I, obviously not thinking clearly at the time, just decided to sit down and light the corner of the binder on fire. It actually looked kinda cool at first and i wasn't too worried about it. BIG MISTAKE!!! The next thing I knew the flames on teh binder had become HUGE! I started freaking out because heck, there was a burning binder in my room. I grabbed the binder and ran in the bathroom. I flung open the shower curtain and threw the binder in. I turned on the cold water as far as it would go and then jumped back. Now,the fact that I was burning a whole bunch of candles and also that I had just lit my binder on fire would end up leading to the fact that the fire alarm started going off. Even though I was the one that did it, I'm still shocked that someone could do something that stupid! Ha ha, so the next time that you find yourself doing something totally stupid, just remember, it happens to all of us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home